Everyone welcome at St Barnabas Church Barn Dance!
22 September 2018 from 7.30pm to 11.00pm
Mosey on down to St Barnabas in Temple Road, Epsom to enjoy a fun-filled evening with live music provided by Rogues Gallery with a caller to lead the way. There will be a licensed bar serving wine and beer, hot food, including hot dogs and southern fried chicken, with cold food options such as salads and snacks.
This event is for all in Epsom and the wider community.
Please note: price includes food but not drink
- £10 Adult
- £5 Children
- £25 Family (two adults with two or more children)
Buy tickets online now
Follow these instructions to buy your tickets:
- Step One: Use the drop down menu below to select the (first) type of ticket and select Add to Cart.
- Step Two: You will then have the option to select how many tickets you want to purchase.
- Step Three: If you wish to purchase another type of ticket, select the Continue shopping link in the top right of the PayPal screen, this will return you to this page for you to use the drop down menu to select the different type of ticket.
- Step Four: Repeat until all the tickets you want to purchase are showing in your cart and then proceed with payment.
You will be sent a confirmation email from our office email account with the numbers of your tickets and you will be able to collect these at the door on the night or in advance from the church office.
Alternatively, you can call the church office on 01372 721518 to reserve your tickets - office is open on Thursdays and Fridays, at other times please leave a message and please be aware that the phone line is shared with the charity Love Me Love My Mind.
Book early to avoid disppointment as this will be a lively event for all the family.
For those not wanting to dance, there will be a seated area to watch the entertainment, enjoy the music with a glass of what you fancy!
Raffle with great prizes
We will have exciting Raffle prizes raising money for St Barnabas Church Fund to help our church continue with our community projects and to provide good quality facilities to the many groups who use our hall:
- Top prize will be a harvest hamper including fresh produce, biscuits, treats and wine.
- Two second prizes willl be smaller harvest hampers of fresh produce.
- Other prizes will include wine, chocolates and much more.
More details will be announced in due course. In all, we have ten prizes worth approximately £150.
Raffle tickets can be purchased at the Barn Dance.
Poster to print and display
Help us publicise this event, print our poster and display it in a window. Thank you.