Please note: we are unable to take telephone bookings without payment. There are a few tickets left so if you are unable to pay online, in person or send a cheque (that has to arrive by Friday 7 December), you are welcome to pay on the door on the night but we cannot guarantee your preferred choice of meal
St Barnabas are holding a charity Dinner and Cabaret on Saturday 8 December 2018 to raise much-needed funds for the Church in the fairytale setting of our Christmas Tree Festival.
You can now buy tickets online using PayPal:
Buy tickets online now
Follow these instructions to buy your tickets:
- Step One: Use the PayPal shopping cart drop down menu below to select the (first) ticket with your meal choice and select Add to Cart. There are three meals to choose from. If you wish to buy more than one ticket with the same meal, just change the qualities.
- Step Two: If you wish to purchase another tickets with a different meal, select the Continue shopping link in the top right of the PayPal screen, this will return you to this page for you to use the drop down menu to select the next ticket and meal choice.
- Step Three: Repeat until all the tickets you want to purchase are showing in your cart.
- Step Four: Use the 'more' link below each ticket to display and check the type of meal you have chosen for each ticket.and then proceed with payment.
PayPal shopping cart
There are three meal choices included in the price of your ticket:
- Salmon in white wine and cream sauce with new potatoes, peas and carrots
- Boeuf bourguignon served with rice, peas and carrots
- Leek and potato pie (includes cheese topping) with peas and carrots
The dessert menu will be available to choose from on the night.
Enjoy a magical evening...
... in the company of professional singer Howard Dee from Stoneleigh whose mixture of romantic and Christmas songs will provide the perfect accompaniment to your meal.
Choose from the following delicious dishes carefully prepared by Penelope Evans Catering.
Deserts include trifle and cheesecake. There will be a choice of Prosecco or a fruit drink on arrival and a licensed bar serving wine and beer.
After dinner, Howard will up the tempo and for the more energetic among us there will be the opportunity to dance or you can just sit back and enjoy the music.
This exciting evening of quality entertainment and great food is only £18 per ticket but there's a limit of 60 places and it is essential to book in advance so go on, treat yourself to a great evening out.